Weight loss practices | Drastic weight loss methods

Overweight people always search online for losing their weight anyway. What is the important method in weight management? Below we discuss what is the best weight loss practices.

Get up early in the morning and run. What do you think is a bad dream? But you can. How so?

Do not run at the beginning, but start slowly. If you are overweight, your feet may not be able to walk much longer.

Don't worry about that. In the first days, practice just half a km. It was then gradually expanded to one km. Enough of that. The mind will tell you many obstacles but remember. This is for you. That means no one else has to worry about your weight.

Do not walk on a busy public road because there is no benefit except to inhale excessive amounts of carbon monoxide. We can rely on any stadium to walk. Or you can choose a less crowded route. Alternatively, you can choose to walk along the beaches and backwaters.


Daily walking can reduce your overweight.  

Food - anything steamed can be eaten. Because oil does not accumulate in them.

Anything natural or boiled is good. Anything that is high glycemic (search the net) is bad, and low glycemic is good. Know the glycemic index of what you eat and write it in a notebook. Rice, potatoes and sugar have a very high glycemic index and they should avoid at any cost. Good once a week. I'm not suggesting them.

What is the Glycemic Index

"The Glycemic Index (GI) is a relative ranking of carbohydrate in foods according to how they affect blood glucose levels. Carbohydrates with a low GI value (55 or less) are more slowly digested, absorbed and metabolized and cause a lower and slower rise in blood glucose and, therefore usually, insulin levels."

Vegetables usually have a low glycemic index, especially green ones. So eat as much as you can (both cooked and uncooked). Eat food steamed. By doing this, you lose fat outside your body, and your body begins to use the fat stored inside you.


Most people have the misconception that eating less is beneficial. No, it's wrong. This is one of the worst effects on your body, as it can cause a lack of vitamins and protein. Eat as much as you want, and eat foods that are low-fat, low-glycemic. But eat all sorts of things.
 

Be patient. It takes a while to get the result. The first 5kg will take weeks to drop, but it is sure to happen.

But give it time. It will work. Its science is just that. Don't give up after doing this for a while. 90% of people give up within days because they expect results overnight. The remaining 10% actually get results.

Exercise well and do not hesitate. Don't worry about the song, a branded T-shirt or shoes you play during the workout. They don't shape you, you just exercise and focus on it.

Do we see people shopping for over Rs 10,000 before joining the gym, and after 2 days together they will never go to the gym again?

Shirts and branded shoes will not reduce your obesity. Exercise. You work for yourself, not for the world.

Please don't take photos and post them on social media while you are exercising. Silently work hard. Just post a workout when getting your body fitness done.

Mind and others say many things but don't give up,


Never give up.

Tips
  • Do not skip your breakfast
  • Eat fruits and vegetables
  • Include fiber-rich foods in the diet
  • Drink plenty of water
  • Take food in a smaller plate, when you eat
  • Drink cumin water
  • Daily exercise
Natural remedies for weight lose
  • best juice for weight loss in the morning: Drinking two and a half glasses of orange juice daily can help you lose weight.